The 31st annual Trail Trot will take place at Kinsmen Park on Sunday, September 25.
Register online at Zone 4 or pick up a brochure at The Shoe Fits, Algoma Bicycle and Velorution.
- The 2 km race will start at 1 pm. The 5 km race will start at 1:45pm and the 10 km race will start at 2 pm.
- The 2 km event will take place on the Kinsmen Loop. The 2km trail is mainly flat with two small hills.
- The 5 km and 10 km events take place on the Crystal Creek Trail. The 5 km race will be one lap around the trail and the 10 km race will be two laps around the trail.
- The start and finish lines will be on the ball field at Kinsmen Park.
- There will be one water station mid-way through the 5/10 km trail.
- Post race refreshments will be available near the finish line.
On or before September 19
•2 km $6 (does not include T-Shirt)
•5 km & 10 km $25 (includes T-Shirt)
•2 km $11 (does not include T-Shirt)
•5 km & 10 km $30 (includes T-Shirt while quantities last)
•1st overall Male and Female 2 km, 5 km, 10 km
•1st, 2nd and 3rd Male and Female in each group
Race Kit Pick-up and Late Registration
Saturday, September 24, 2016
•Race kit pick-up and registration will be available from 1pm until 4pm in front of the Shoe Fits (formerly the Athlete’s Foot) in Station Mall on Saturday, September 24.
Sunday, September 25, 2016
•Race kit pick-up and late registration will also take place at the Soo Finnish Nordic Ski Club’s clubhouse (blue building) on Landslide road on race day, Sunday, September 25.
•The registration desk will open at 11:00 am on race day, September 25.
Late registration will be accepted up to 45 minutes prior to the start of each event.
Please pick-up you race number at least 30 minutes before the start of your race.
Register early! Prices increase on September 19 and T-Shirt availability may be limited.
•2 km 1:00 pm Start
•5 km 1:45 pm Start
•10 km 2:00 pm Start
Brochures with information and a registration form will be distributed at various locations around town including, The Shoe Fits, Algoma Bicycle and Velorution.