Ski the Trails is a chance to challenge yourself to ski as much as you can while raising money to buy essential equipment for our hospital and supporting children’s programs at Soo Finnish.
- Raise $50 in pledges as an individual or $100 for a family with 2 adults
- Get pledge forms or raise funds on line Ski the Trails
- Check in at Kincentre 8am-11am Sunday Feb 26th
- Ski, bike or snowshoe the trails between 8am-1pm
- New this year!! Fat Bike on Crystal and Red Pine system!
- Join us from 12-2pm to celebrate our achievements at a free pancake breakfast at the Water Tower Inn sponsored by Anthony Pucci – RBC Wealth Management
- Then relax with a free day pass at Club Cabana where you can enjoy the hot tubs and sauna after your hard work on the trails
- Our hospital must fundraise to purchase its equipment. We all are affected by the quality of the equipment at our hospital. Let’s help keep it new and updated!
- Join us in saying “I Ski Because I Care”
Link to article in the Sault Star Thursday, February 16.