Environment Canada is forecasting a high of 30c for Sunday, September 24. Here are some tips to consider for participants and spectators.
- Stay properly hydrated.
- Stop for a drink or rest at the aid station on the Crystal Trail.
- Consider slowing down a little and enjoying the fall colours along the trail.
- Consider walking all or part of the race.
- 10 km runners may consider switching to the 5km event. This would have to be done with race official approval when you arrive and pick up your race number before the event.
- Spectators should consider bringing a water bottle and finding a spot in the shade while waiting for runners to complete the event.