OPEN to the PUBLIC – ALL AGES WELCOME
- Mass Start Ski, Snowshoe and Fat Bike races
- Participate in one, two or all three events!
- Outspoken Beer Tent and BBQ 12-4pm.
- LOCATION: Same Day registration and Start Line at the Blue Clubhouse (Hiawatha Highlands)
Sunday, January 21st
- Ski and Fat Bike Loppet
- Guided Snowshoe Tour
- Cafe Natura Brunch to follow in the Sugar Shack
- LOCATION: Start and Finish at the Sugar Shack on Fifth Line (Hiawatha Highlands – Pinder Trail System)
Objectives of this event are:
• To provide a variety of race formats both competitive and fun for all ages and abilities
• To encourage participation in cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, and fat biking.
• To celebrate winter and abundant snow in Sault Ste. Marie!
CONTACT: by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the following links for more information.