COVID-19 is of concern to everyone. At Hiawatha Highlands, we have decided to take the following actions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Hiawatha trails will remain open to our members and general public. Please check the website for grooming updates.
- The Hiawatha staff will ensure additional surface cleaning inside the building.
- The Backwards Day event for Saturday, March 14th has been cancelled.
- The Annual Awards banquet on April 5th has been postponed until further notice.
- Hiawatha Highlands will monitor the advice of the Algoma Public Health and will continue to provide updates.
Getting outside and being active is always good for you. Practice social distancing and get out on the trails.