As per the provincial shutdown, our youth programs and adult lessons are required to pause for two weeks. Lessons will resume on the January 9/10 weekend.
You can still ski at Hiawatha Highlands with your household – trails are open and spectacular!
Four fun options:
- Lantern Ski Jan 1 on the Pinder 4 km (more info at hiawathahighlands.com)
- On Jan 2/3, Olaf the snowman, Spider-Man, and Klister the Jackrabbit will be visiting the Kinsmen Lighted 2 km trail. Find these characters along the trail and take a photo with them (wearing your skis). Please submit your photos to email@example.com to be entered to win a prize! All club members are encouraged to participate. We will post received photos on our website and social media channels. Prize winners will be notified by email.
- Provincial Kilometre Challenge: Participants challenge themselves, teammates and club members to ski as many kilometres as they can over the time period of January 1- March 31 2021. Follow the link for more info and to sign-up.
- Personal Skilometre Tracking: You can download and print off your own “skilometre” tracking sheet from our website here.
- If you are feeling unwell, stay home. Do a self-assessment before leaving your home.
- Please pack a mask in your pocket or drink belt in the event you are unable to maintain 2 m from others.
- Please be considerate of keeping physically distant from others at all times and avoid congregating at trailheads – “get in, train, and get out!”
- Avoid touching outdoor surfaces; they are not disinfected.
- Ensure your trail pass is visible when you are skiing at Hiawatha Highlands.
You are receiving this message because you are a member of the Soo Finnish Nordic Ski Club club