The lockdown has been extended in Northern Ontario for another 14 days and will last until January 23, 2021. Soo Finnish Nordic Ski Club programming will pause during this time.
We are seeking approval from APH for another treasure hunt for our members – more info coming soon.
Fortunately, the trails will remain open.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell. Do a self-assessment before leaving your home.
- Have a mask readily available.
- Maintain a minimum of 2 m distance.
- Refrain from congregating.
- Ensure your trail pass is visible.
Thanks for your continued support.