Organizers have been working hard to get things ready for an “in person” Cross Country Ski Swap. The Ski Swap will be held on Saturday, November 6 from 10 am to 2pm. Drop off used equipment Friday November 5, between 4 and 7 pm.
COVID 19 procedures will be in effect
- Proof of double vaccination status will be required.
- Self-screening for symptoms prior to entry.
- Contact tracing.
- Masks must be worn indoors at all times.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available.
- The Tech, room C109
- 130 Wellington Street East
- Sault Ste. Marie
- Enter through the side door from the Tancred Street parking lot.
Equipment Sale is by Consignment
- 20% of the selling price of all items will be donated to the Soo Finnish Nordic Ski Club to support youth programs.
- Please download the consignor (seller) form and fill it out before bringing your equipment to the ski swap. SFN Equipment Registration Form
Cross Country Ski Swap Poster – Ski Swap Poster