Our summer dryland program, for cross country skiers aged 10 (YOB 2009) and up, starts June 6 and runs until August 26.
- Mondays and Thursdays from 6:30 – 8:00PM
- Coaches Ian Sinclair, Connor Psiuk, Anna Reich, Matteo Reich, and with guest coaches from time to time.
- Dryland training at Clergue Park (until the bugs calm down at Hiawatha) then it will move to Hiawatha.
- Activities include running, hiking, biking, roller-skiing, ultimate frisbee, games, ski walking/striding, fitness testing.
- Emphasis on FUN.
- Includes occasional after-practice snacks, and a SFN Dryland t-shirt (if registered before June 10).
- Athletes need to wear running shoes, athletic clothing, and a drink belt.
- Athletes will need ski poles (sized between elbow and armpit) for pole walking/bounding sessions. A bike helmet, ski boots, and last year’s poles are required to participate in the roller ski sessions (the club has roller skis for athletes to use).
- Fee options: June/July/Aug $100, or June/July $75, July/Aug $75.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org before registering if you have any questions. Registration is on Zone4.